Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What a great way to start the week!!


I met up with Penny yesterday evening to run 7 miles in downtown St. Petersburg and Snell Isle. Oh my goodness! This run was absolutely gorgeous! We followed the water for a while and crossed over the Snell Isle Bridge to run around million dollar plus neighborhoods! These houses were insane. Ridicously huge and beautiful waterfront properties! I couldn't even imagine!

The evening was simply beautiful, though! There were lots of other runners and bikers enjoying the great weather.

My schedule called for 2 easy miles, 3 marathon pace miles, 2 easy miles. I didn't follow the schedule at all - unless, you consider the fact that the schedule called for 7 miles and we ran 7 miles. Hahaha! I'm such a little rebel!

8:52
8:49
8:39
8:25
8:37
8:24
7:37

That's almost a 100% negative split run! The best part was that I felt surprisingly well (a little tight) and had run 16 miles the day before!!! We finished strong and kept a pretty good pace the entire run.

I seriously need to start running with my camera. I should have taken some pictures of this run. Unfortuntely, the picture above was found online.


No comments:

Post a Comment