A Few of my Goals - Running and Non Running!
- To be more thoughtful! I feel as though I'm pretty thoughtful anyway, but how fun is it to receive unexpected cards or small gifts or words of kindness. I want to send birthday cards and good luck cards and random "great job" or "I'm thinking about you" cards ALL year long!
- To be less selfish/more selfless! Again, always a work in progress. I want to celebrate more in others successes and give more of myself to others. Maybe, I'll even volunteer more and find organizations to help out!
- To not procrastinate as much! Even with the small things, it's better to get them done in the present. First step, going ahead to develop the Key West pictures and making a scrapbook!
- To run a 5K PR - I want to break 20:00 --> Actually, I want to be closer to 19:30.
- To run a 10K - I've never raced a 10K before, so the first step is to run one! Goal time: Sub 43:00
- To run a 15K PR - Sub 1:10
- To run a 1/2 marathon PR - Sub 1:35
- To only run a marathon if I will fully commit and am healthy! Not half way doing this!! So, at earliest, a fall marathon and if I do it ... I'm running it in 3:20! There you go, I said it!! But, at the same point, if I focus this year on the half and my speed ... I am a-okay with it! But, you better believe that I announce I'm running a full ... well, I'm giving it my all!
- To have fun with my running!! Race more, smile more, run even more with friends!
- To not get injured!
- To take care of my body more! Hello massage, ice bathing, eating well and stretching.
- To balance my life better!! I'm cranky in marathon training - especially towards the end! I need to remind myself that I'm not an elite and that I do this for fun and that it is OKAY to spend time with friends, stay up late and enjoy some wine!!
- To post more pictures ... so sorry all of my posts are so boring! :(
- To save more $$$
- To get married! :) <3
2010 was AMAZING! Cheers to 2011 being even better!!