- Last Monday I found out that the company I work for is closing down the Tampa office. They are transferring the employees back to Louisville, KY. Lots of decisions to be made asap!
- Last Saturday, I ran a 5K in Brevard, NC and I won overall female. There were 86 females and 157 total runners. I was 1/86 (females) and 12/157 (total runners). I climbed 394 feet total and it was the hardest race of my life. I won with a 22:21. No joke. The most important part of this race was that I ran it with my 11 year old brother, Dakota. He won his age group with a 28:03. He didn't walk at all. I'm so proud of him. I almost walked up those mountains myself!
- My little sister, Morgan, got married last Saturday. She was so beautiful and it was so nice to spend the weekend with my family!
- I got back from NC late Monday and had a great wine date w/my favorite Penny! :) Before I let myself enjoy the wine, I ran 5 easy miles w/an average pace of 7:58.
- Got fitted for my wedding dress on Tuesday! :)
- Went to track on Wednesday to see everyone and for my sanity. Opted to run in my own group and not worry about time. The last thing I need right now is a breakdown because I can't hit my target paces. I love running and need to keep it that way. The workout was 1200 1200 400 1200 1200. I ran 5:07 5:05 93 5:05 4:55 My normal group's goal times were: 4:54 for the 1200's and 93 for the 400. All things considered, I'm more than okay with how I ran.
- I've spent countless hours with David weighing all of our options ....
- I ran 5.3 miles with the group this morning which included one parking garage for hills.
- Got my marriage license today.
- Going to Busch Gardens today. Need to get use out of my annual pass.
- Need beach time this weekend.
- Dress Fitting #2 on Sunday
- Birthday on Monday
- Packing for Key West on Tuesday
- Leaving for Key West on Wednesday
- Getting married on Friday
- Getting back to Tampa on Sunday
- Possibly moving on Monday or Tuesday ....
So, there you go ... I may not be online so much over the next two or three weeks, but I will have wedding pictures for you soon after that! I'll be reading all of your posts, but please forgive me if I do not comment!
Everything happens for a reason! Trying to remain positive with all of these changes! :)