Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

So much going on ...

I have a lot of updates, but at the same time, I feel like I'm still missing so much information. There is a reason I haven't posted in a while as I have so much going on in my life. For now, I will share the following:
  • Last Monday I found out that the company I work for is closing down the Tampa office. They are transferring the employees back to Louisville, KY. Lots of decisions to be made asap!
  • Last Saturday, I ran a 5K in Brevard, NC and I won overall female. There were 86 females and 157 total runners. I was 1/86 (females) and 12/157 (total runners). I climbed 394 feet total and it was the hardest race of my life. I won with a 22:21. No joke. The most important part of this race was that I ran it with my 11 year old brother, Dakota. He won his age group with a 28:03. He didn't walk at all. I'm so proud of him. I almost walked up those mountains myself!
  • My little sister, Morgan, got married last Saturday. She was so beautiful and it was so nice to spend the weekend with my family!
  • I got back from NC late Monday and had a great wine date w/my favorite Penny! :) Before I let myself enjoy the wine, I ran 5 easy miles w/an average pace of 7:58.
  • Got fitted for my wedding dress on Tuesday! :)
  • Went to track on Wednesday to see everyone and for my sanity. Opted to run in my own group and not worry about time. The last thing I need right now is a breakdown because I can't hit my target paces. I love running and need to keep it that way. The workout was 1200 1200 400 1200 1200. I ran 5:07 5:05 93 5:05 4:55 My normal group's goal times were: 4:54 for the 1200's and 93 for the 400. All things considered, I'm more than okay with how I ran.
  • I've spent countless hours with David weighing all of our options ....
  • I ran 5.3 miles with the group this morning which included one parking garage for hills.
  • Got my marriage license today.
  • Going to Busch Gardens today. Need to get use out of my annual pass.
  • Need beach time this weekend.
  • Dress Fitting #2 on Sunday
  • Birthday on Monday
  • Packing for Key West on Tuesday
  • Leaving for Key West on Wednesday
  • Getting married on Friday
  • Getting back to Tampa on Sunday
  • Possibly moving on Monday or Tuesday ....

So, there you go ... I may not be online so much over the next two or three weeks, but I will have wedding pictures for you soon after that! I'll be reading all of your posts, but please forgive me if I do not comment!

Everything happens for a reason! Trying to remain positive with all of these changes! :)

XOXO
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Congrats on the race! Good luck with the wedding and the decision making. Can't wait to see the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning! Good luck and enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete