Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Reality Check!

I am tired. I missed my run this morning due to sleeping in. But, it was worth it. It wasn't easy and it was a lot different than what I am used to after work, but last night I babysat Charlotte while my friends, Emily and Justin, went to a concert. We had her from 6:30-11:30. Since, I'm usually without child and in bed by 10PM, this was an adjustment. But, I can see why it's so worth it.



David was so sweet when he got home around 8:30PM. He let me take a bath and wouldn't let me make his dinner plate. He was so helpful and stayed awake with me and Charlotte the entire time. When Charlotte got fussy, he held her and rocked her. So sweet. Makes me fall even more in love . . .


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this picture! You look so natural holding that little one. I definitely think you need one of those!

    ReplyDelete