Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Teaser

I ran a Half Marathon yesterday and ran well!!

I don't have a lot of time to give a race recap, but I ran a 1:36:47! It wasn't a PR, but it was the sub 1:37 that I wanted. And, off the record, it was the fastest I'd ever run that distance. All things considered, the PR came on a "short" course and this course was "long."

So, I'm still smiling and very happy!!

I've got some work to do, but I'm elated with where I am!!

8/399 in age group
43/2490 females
239/4801 total runners

More to come . . .

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the full report.

    OUTSTANDING JOB. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! definitely keep on smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATSSSS!!!! you did amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!! Another awesome half!! How many more are you running?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! We ran the same one and you kicked my ass. :) The course was long for me too, glad to hear it just wasn't me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You are a half marathon machine!!!

    ReplyDelete