Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ready for Normalcy

I can't believe that I used to only run at lunch. That just doesn't work in March in Tampa. It's TOO hot. My work schedule has been disasterous to my running schedule this week and I'm super sad about it. My mileage is down and I'm going on day #3 of not running in a row. I'll only hit 4 running days this week ... with one of them being a 5K! I know I'll run 2 miles before the 5K, maybe I should run a few afterwards, too?

I may go for a run tonight? 3 miles? It just seems silly to me to run less than 5. But, it also seems silly to run 5 miles the night before a 5K race. 3 miles will at least shake these legs out, right?

UUUGGGGHHHH!!

Next week. I only have a bout 3 1/2 more hours at work and then I'll be back to my normal schedule next week!! :)

Happy Friday

4 comments:

  1. Miles are miles - it is what you make of them that counts. Good luck with your run; at least it will clear the mind.

    Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your race! Don't stress about the miles. Run only if it will help your sanity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tough life that it's too hot to run at lunch ;)

    i think that either 3 or 5 is fine. but go with what you're used to. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great run. It can be tough getting runs in sometimes but stick with it and you will be fine

    ReplyDelete